PDA

View Full Version : SBP Brides - How did you enter?

princesswendy720
01-09-2011, 10:11 PM
For those of you who got married at SBP, which way did you walk in? From the side? Or up the stairs and down the center? The walk down the center seems really short, and you kind of have to maneuver around that landscaped area. Then again, coming from the side is a little awkward as everyone needs to turn to see you.

Why did you choose the way you walked in? Do you happen to have video of your entrance?

daisygirl902
01-10-2011, 09:07 AM
I went with my planner's advice and entered from the side, then went around the back of my guests, and down "the aisle" in the middle. It was great, and looked pretty in the video. the only thing I wished I had done is paused a bit more before coming up the middle aisle - many guests were just standing up/turning around when I was already at the altar! You can see it in my TR - indexed from the first page as "Sneak Peek".

DisneyBride1207
01-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I've been wondering this too! Helpful topic!! :thumbsup2 - I really feel I would regret it if I didn't enter from the side! ... was there a specific way the chairs were laid out that would also help with the aisle situation? :confused3

Boston Disney Bride
01-10-2011, 10:56 AM
I also walked in on the side and then up the middle. I agree with daisygirl on taking a moment before walking up the middle. I'm glad I did enter from the side because the walk up the middle is so short and you can enjoy your moment more if you enter from the side. I would just pause a little before finishing the walk up the middle so your guests can rise and you can take in the moment. HTH:goodvibes

Dreams595
01-10-2011, 08:01 PM
I just walked up the short center aisle and I preferred it. My bridesmaids walked up the side but Ijust came up the middle. Personally, I preferred it that way. It seemed more traditional to me and I was just ready to get up to my groom!

DisneyBride1207
01-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Another good point! decisions, decisions! :confused3