PDA

View Full Version : I was wondering how it works

donaldfan1
01-04-2011, 04:46 PM
i was wondering how it works , we are staying 9 nights at Akl, and we only be having dinner at night on 1st day, so the quick service and snack what happens to that? will they still be there to have another day or can we use them the day as we go back,am i right , how does it work?

kaybird
01-04-2011, 04:57 PM
You can use your credits anytime after checkin until midnight the day you check out. You can use them in any order you wish.

donaldfan1
01-04-2011, 05:04 PM
so we can use them just before we go to airport:yay: thanks

mom to minnie&mickey
01-04-2011, 08:20 PM
You can use your credits any way you wish. For instance, you can have 2 or even 3 ts meals in one day per person and have 2 or 3 cs the next day. Or, if you so wish, you can use up all you snack credits in one day. You can even use say 3 credits for lunch even if you are 5 people on your reservation.
You cannot use 6 credits for lunch if you are only 5. Disney does not allow that to avoid someone buying food for people who are not on the dining plan.
All credits expire at midnight on your check out day.

aburns84
01-05-2011, 01:03 PM
You can use the credits anytime. Just make sure to spend them wisely. You are saving money, but it stinks to run out like we did. I could shoot my Dad. We were with some friends and we ate at some of the 2 point sit down places like Brown Durby (amazing), Cinderella's Castle (very good, not as good as brown durby, save you points for something else unless you have a little girl with you), Hoop De Doo (good show, very funny, all you can eat bbq ribs, fried chicken, homestyle mashed potatos, strawberry shortcake, and all you can drink pop and ALCOHOL). Because of all these two pointers we ran out early. Snacks are anything that can't be shared like an ice cream cone or tiny bag of chips. The quick meals are great since you get the meal, a dessert, and a drink. It is well worth the money and just milk to food. The map shows you the restuarants. Your quick service does not have to be a simple hamburger and fries. If you milk it you can get a lot more. Like at Epcot I was able to get pop, ginger cake, spicy tuna roll, and udon noodles for a quick service. I was also able to get a three part chinese buffet meal on quick service. I like asian food. Don't look down on the resorts either. They have pretty good breakfasts. Also, those Nachos during the day are really good at the All-Star Resorts.