PDA

View Full Version : Any restrictions on entree?

librarygeek
01-03-2011, 02:29 PM
I understand that with the DP you get one entree and one dessert for each meal. I've been looking at some of the menus online and I have a few questions - hopefully someone can help me out! Most of them have to do with using 2 meals for some of the "signature" dining experiences.

1. We're thinking that we'd like to use 2 of our TS meals to do dinner at Narcoossee's. Is there any sort of restrictions on what entrees you can order? I only ask because from looking at the menu there are items like a chicken breast for $30, and a whole lobster that's $60. I just want to make sure I won't get there and find out that I can't order the lobster with the dining plan! ;)

2. Cinderella's Royal Table. My understanding is that it's normally one set price for the entire meal, including appetizer, dinner, and dessert (correct me if I'm wrong!). If that's the case, and we use two DP meals for this, do we get the appetizer or not? I know that normally you don't with the DP, but since this seems all inclusive I was wondering. And if the app isn't included, what price extra would they charge you if you did get one?

Thanks for any help, this is my first time working with the dining plan and while it seems worthwhile (well, especially since I got it for free!), I still have a lot of questions.

TDC Nala
01-03-2011, 02:55 PM
1. YES you can order lobster or surf and turf at Narcoosees. No extra charge. The same two credits cover that as cover the chicken breast.

2. It is a set price and yes you get the appetizer. However, at an a la carte restaurant like Narcoosees or California Grill you would NOT get an appetizer included on the basic dining plan (for adults), not even for 2 credits.

gem21
01-03-2011, 02:55 PM
I can't answer the first question, but yes at CRT you get the appetizer, entree, dessert and regular drink. It is a fixed-price meal, where everything is included.

librarygeek
01-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Excellent, thank you so much! That answers my questions perfectly - and they are also the answers I was hoping for! ;)