PDA

View Full Version : DDP Discussion

Bradsdadg
01-02-2011, 01:34 PM
This is really more of a "what if" kind of post, rather then a question about dining, so please move it if not in the right place :)

Do you think the DDP should be offered up differently? I was talking about this with my wife today. I think it would be cool if they gave you a choice with your meal. Appetizer, dessert, or 1 adult beverage. Instead of just 1 dessert each meal. If it is still 1 item with each meal, I don't see how they would lose money? I could be wrong. I just wish they had more flexibility...

What do you think? Would you change the DDP in any way?

bicker
01-02-2011, 01:46 PM
The problem is that most of the changes we would like to make to the plan would cause the price to skyrocket. If we make the plan more valuable to us, they're going to charge us more.

Bradsdadg
01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
That is a good point. I just wish it was apps instead of dessert. We don't very often eat them. Ah well....Makes the choice of DDP or not harder for us :)

catne
01-02-2011, 05:33 PM
there have been many, many threads on here discussing this very topic. Don't know if the search is working or not, but I usually just go to Google & search what I want to find on disboards...just put your question in & type disboards on the end of it and you'll usually get lots of threads to choose from

As for the actual question here...yeah, there's no way they'd do that. It would cost them a LOT of money (which would just be passed on to us anyway in the form of higher plan prices.)

Your best bet if you don't like the components is to skip the plan & just pay cash for what you really want. If you want the advantage of prepaid plans, put the money on gift cards before you go, and just spend those to pay for your meals.:thumbsup2