PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Royal Table ADR/Dining Plan

faithtrustpixie
01-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi There-

This is my first question about our trip at the end of the month. I'm sure it won't be my last! :)

I made my ADR for lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table before we even booked our trip.

I pre-paid when I made the ADR, but we will have the deluxe dining plan. How do I get that switched over and my card credited for the amount I've already paid?

Thanks in advance!!!

Marla

MrsWaltDisney86
01-01-2011, 07:41 PM
We did same. There is no way to have it switched now, or you could chance losing ressie. (Cancel/Rebook)

We were told to just tell the CM when you get there you want it on you DDP and they will refund you CC No Problem.

havoc315
01-01-2011, 09:20 PM
You can get your credit card refunded on the day of your actual reservation....
Or... If you get the right cast member on the phone, they can switch it to a credit card hold. A couple months ago, I had another cast member tell me that couldn't be done. But then I was on the phone yesterday just making other changes, and she offered to refund the CRT and change it to a credit card hold.

TDC Nala
01-02-2011, 07:59 AM
(Several of my friends implied it would be like child abuse if my princess loving 5 YO daughter did not get to dine in the castle! )

Well, that would tick me off if I had friends who said that, it's not even close to child abuse and that's not a humorous comparison.

As the previous poster said, the easiest way is to get a refund when you get there. If you try to get a refund ahead of time by phone, you may have to wait and demand until you get someone who can and will do it.

faithtrustpixie
01-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Thanks everyone!