PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan at Starring Rolls...

loganjared
01-01-2011, 12:55 PM
I have read some conflicting things on here about breakfast. Has anyone used QSDP at Starring Rolls for breakfast lately. What can you get?
Also, on the sandwiches are they pre-made or can you get them without mustard, etc?

Eeyore's Wife
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM
The sandwiches are pre-made so while it is easy to pull off a meat or cheese you do not like, the sauces are well embedded. That said, my hubby is a NON SAUCE person, and he did not mind his sandwich there since it was not slopped on, but a rather restrained swipe of mustard.

As to using a CS meal there, it is much better to do lunch than breakfast. As Breakfast is one baked good and two drinks. Starting in 2011, I assume it would just be one baked items and one drink, which is not a good use of a meal credit, since the baked items can count as a snack credit.

Were I to breakfast there, I would either pay OOP or use up a snack credit for the cupcake and ask for a free cup of water.

It is one of my favorite places for lunch, but we try to eat away from their dining area since it is nestled next to a smoking section, and my breathing problems are not helped by sucking in second hand smoke.

There are several outdoor eating areas at Disney snuggled up next to smoking areas, which is a mystery to me.

loganjared
01-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the advice! We have trouble with outdoor dining because of smoking too. I have a son with asthma & Iam allergic to smoke & it gives me migraines. I just wish they would put the smoking areas away from restaurants, etc so we could enjoy the outdoor dining without health consequences : (