PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Dining Plan question

DisneyMommy77
12-31-2010, 09:55 PM
Hello,

I am so confused. We will be using the deluxe dining plan on our trip. When we eat at a TS meal such as California Grill or CRT what is included in our meal? Is it non-alcoholic beverage, entree and dessert? What about appetizer? (Not that I would want both appetizer and dessert, but just curious as it seems last time we were in WDW on the regular dining plan I remember getting appetizers.)

Is it the same for Counter Service Meals?

Thanks in advance.

havoc315
12-31-2010, 11:23 PM
At CRT, I believe everyone gets an appetizer. At regular restaurants, like California Grill, appetizer is included on the deluxe plan but not the basic plan.

TDC Nala
01-01-2011, 08:13 AM
On the deluxe plan, the TS allotment for lunch and dinner (at a la carte restaurants; at buffets/family style the entire menu is included. CRT is a fixed price meal and the entire menu is incuded on both plans) is one appetizer, one entree, one dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage. For breakfast, in 2011 it is one entree or combo platter and one non-alcoholic beverage. For CS meals (excluding breakfast) it is one entree or combo platter, one dessert and one non-alcoholic beverage. The dessert is eliminated at breakfast. Appetizers are not included for CS meals.

Before 2008, there was only one dining plan (the 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 snack per night plan which is now the regular or basic dining plan) and the TS allotments on that included appetizers and gratuities. In 2008 the appetizers were removed from the regular plan and the deluxe plan was started (deluxe now includes appetizers but the regular plan does not). None of the plans include gratuities now. In 2009, the quick service plan, which does not have any table service allotments, was started.