PDA

View Full Version : Button bouquet pics

geek+nerd
12-31-2010, 10:05 AM
Did anyone use a button bouquet for the wedding? I'd love to see some pics of the bouquet with the bride if anybody wants to share.

Making a decision regarding flowers has been my bug-a-boo, and I may be changing my mind again.

I love the button bouquets; I think they are fun and whimsical, which is a vibe I'd like to have on my wedding day. However, I don't want to look back in 15 years and say to myself, "What was I thinking with following such a trend?"

Here's the bouquet I'm thinking of getting:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61131552/purple-and-pink-rocker-polka-dot-button

I'd appreciate any feedback people are willing to give! TIA!

brer rabbit 28
01-01-2011, 08:23 AM
I'm making my own bouguet Linda. Initially I was going with buttons in very similar colours similar to the one you like. It has now somehow evolved into a brooch bouquet instead. I saw some on Etsy and fell in love with the idea, plus I can include some of my grandmothers brooches to make it that little bit more special.

I think even with flowers, you could regret your choice in years to come. And with this style of bouquet you can keep it forever in a box frame. It will totally suit the whimsical theme which is similar to what I'm hoping for. I say go for it!

Mindyjoy
01-01-2011, 03:06 PM
I think they are very cute! I like the idea of button and brooch bouquets, and any other non-traditional ideas. I think they make cute centerpieces also.

There is always going to be something you look back on in 15 years and think "why did I do that??" LOL I think it is unavoidable as trends and tastes change. :hippie:

pixie921
01-01-2011, 03:49 PM
I actually looked at the exact same one, LOL! I think it's adorable!

I've decided to go with silks instead, but that particular button bouquet is one of the best ones I've seen. I like that it has flowers as well as buttons in it. :thumbsup2