PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants on the 2011 DDP

Sandy Mouse
12-31-2010, 09:52 AM
I checked out the list of DDP restaurants this morning and Teppan Edo and some others that were missing are now on there. I've been patiently (well, close enough) waiting for them to be added. I wasn't terribly worried because we have to pay OOP for one meal on this trip, but we were hoping it would be a breakfast. And I think it was Robo who said Teppan Edo would be added.

kaybird
12-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Teppan Edo has been added. The column is split, so perhaps you overlooked it. We love it!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/wdw_nextgen/CoreCatalog/WaltDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2011Dining.pdf

TDC Nala
12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
There is a sticky thread with the link to the updated brochure dated 12/10/10. If you are looking at that link and the brochure is not dated 121010 at the bottom, you are opening an archived version of the previous brochure.

Sandy Mouse
12-31-2010, 01:48 PM
I've gone to disneyworld.com and checked out the 2011 Dining Plan list of restaurants every few days for the past month and Teppan Edo was not on it - not in either column. As of this morning I see that Teppan Edo is on the list.

TDC Nala
12-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Teppan Edo has been on that list since 12/10. Either your browser has been opening an archived copy, or Disney didn't update their website.

herdtoDisney
01-01-2011, 09:08 AM
I've gone to disneyworld.com and checked out the 2011 Dining Plan list of restaurants every few days for the past month and Teppan Edo was not on it - not in either column. As of this morning I see that Teppan Edo is on the list.

You should use the link in the first post of the stickied thread. I also d/l it from the disney site directly, this week, and the restaurants were not on it. Nala's post(stickied thread) has the correct link.