PDA

View Full Version : Flounder's question

heymoonkid
12-28-2010, 07:13 PM
Sorry, I'm just not finding this....

I understand that the PRE-booking limit for a 7-night cruise is 18 hours for Flounder's, but is there a different limit for the total? Like if I get on board and Flounder's has some availability, am I able to book more than the 18 hours that I pre-booked?

Would I have to keep checking in with the people at Flounder's to see if any more availability has opened up or do they post that info somewhere?

kcashner
12-28-2010, 07:24 PM
Normally you can book as much more as you want on a 7 night cruise. There is 18 hours of booking in advance in order to allow everyone to get some of the time that they consider most important. They normally hold to this for a day after boarding--same reason. Then on day 2 or 3, you can go and book as much more as you'd like on a "first come, first served" basis.

They will allow you to use some "extra" time, for example on the first night, before they basically allow booking of whatever you want.

They aren't trying to limit the amount of time your child spends in the nursery, they just want to give all parents a fair shot at getting some of the hours they want before they allow anyone to book extra.

heymoonkid
12-28-2010, 07:39 PM
Exactly what I wanted to know, thanks so much!