PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Unlimited Quote 'ERROR' Message?

PoeticMoe
12-28-2010, 05:45 PM
I keep getting an 'error' message when I try to submit a quote request through the Dreams website. I've tried several times today and keep getting the same 'error' message when I hit the submit button.

Is there another way to obtain a quote from them? Any help is appreciated!

kcashner
12-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Wow, another reason to use a TA who operates over the phone!

Your "quote" will be exactly what you will find on the DCL web site or many other sites. So if you are only looking to see what a cruise will cost, you can do this on the DCL site. If you are trying to book their services.....whatever. You might need to contact Webmaster John who I believe owns the agency.

sayhello
12-29-2010, 12:02 AM
I keep getting an 'error' message when I try to submit a quote request through the Dreams website. I've tried several times today and keep getting the same 'error' message when I hit the submit button.

Is there another way to obtain a quote from them? Any help is appreciated!I know one time I'd put too long a comment on a payment I sent them. Kept getting the same error code.

You could try emailing Reservations@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and someone can help you that way.

Sayhello

newbydisney
12-30-2010, 10:55 PM
if you fail to fill in the names of the passengers block you get this message

luvndizny
12-30-2010, 11:31 PM
Your quote might be the same...but Dreams might offer higher OBC. :)

WebmasterJohn
12-31-2010, 08:42 AM
I apologize to anyone getting an error message on our site.

Please feel free to write to me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I would be happy to assist. It would be very helpful if you could include a screen capture of any error you are receiving.