PDA

View Full Version : Pirate night

zaz
12-28-2010, 09:20 AM
So, we just ordered our pirate outfits for Pirate night.

But now, I'm getting worried.

We are doing the 7 days Eastern Caribbean cruise. From past navigators I found here, and others thread, I gather that the Pirate night is on the St-Marteen day.

On that day, we have 2 excursions. One AM, and one PM. I'm thinking that the PM one should be back around 5 ish.

We have the late supper. Is there a normal 'show' that day?

If so, there is very little time to get ready. Do people go to the show dressed as a pirate and then eat supper dressed as such and then on to the party?

If there is a show, is it a memorable one or something that could be skipped? I'm thinking that if we get back at 5h30 ish, then take our time for a snack and get 'piratee' and then go on to supper might be very nice.

But I do not want to miss shows...

Any hints on how the evening usually unfolds?

Thank you!

Robin"D"
12-28-2010, 09:41 AM
When you get back from you late excursion, shower then change into your Pirate gear, go to the show in it, then to dinner, and then enjoy Pirates night.

don't forget pictures with all the Pirate Disney Gang!!!

Have fun!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

zaz
12-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Thank you! I guess it is possible to do it all! ;-)

Disney Cajun Man
12-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Did a late afternoon excusrion in St. Marteen this past October and we were very rushed once back on board to get dressed for Pirate night and missed photo opportunities for pirate backgrounds. Plan your time well as you will be rushed to get decked out in your pirate attire and get to the regular show and photo opps in a timely fashion.

zaz
12-28-2010, 06:14 PM
Where, and at what time, are the photo ops?

Disney Cajun Man
12-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Photo opps were on Deck 3 and 4 in the atrium. Times were before both dining seatings in Luminere's. Lines were VERY long.

zaz
12-29-2010, 10:18 AM
OK, thank you. I guess we might miss the show... because I think that is one family picture I'd like to get.

I guess we'll figure out how much time we have an plan accordingly once back onboard.