PDA

View Full Version : Need limo recommendations...FL Tours, Happy, or Tiffany?

MartDM
12-27-2010, 09:52 PM
I've been researching limo services to/from MCO/Canaveral and have decided that these are the three companies I'm most comfortable with in terms of good reviews & reliable service.

Can anyone help me decide by sharing your experiences, good or bad, with any of them?

Thanks!

kcashner
12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Florida and Happy are definitely good. FL limo went thru a management change a couple years ago and had a really rough couple of months getting their act together, but for the last 18-24 months I haven't heard anything bad. I've never personally used Tiffany. They sometimes have on line discount coupons. Check mousesavers.com and some other cruise related sites.

dvcer57
12-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Used Happy Limo and was very satisfied with the driver and their sevice. :)

Blanche_Neige
12-27-2010, 10:57 PM
another vote for Happy limo, we got better rates with them vs Fl tours

alamere1496
12-27-2010, 11:57 PM
I used Sam's Transportation...very personal service. He was early for both pick up times and the car was extremely clean. The rates were great as well. I know this wasn't an option that you gave, but I cannot say enough good things about this company. :thumbsup2

snelsonbrown
12-28-2010, 01:25 AM
I've been researching limo services to/from MCO/Canaveral and have decided that these are the three companies I'm most comfortable with in terms of good reviews & reliable service.

Can anyone help me decide by sharing your experiences, good or bad, with any of them?

Thanks!

One of my favorites is Michael with viplimo - we used Michael to go on our cruise and I was really impressed with not only his vehicle but service as well.
Michael was born and raised here in Brevard County and knows quite a bit and gives a tour as he is bringing you either here, there - I guess I just like a person that is very honest - you can drop him a note and just ask him anything you want to know and he is good about getting back with you.
Anyhow whatever you decide, I know it will be a good choice and have a great time on your cruise - Norm and I really enjoyed ours - I was really impressed with DU, DCL and everything else. Ready to go again :thumbsup2

OH you can drop Michael a note at viplimo@screenstar.com - they are a mom and pop business

disney 2010
12-28-2010, 08:26 AM
We used Happy from MCO to WDW, WDW to Port and port to MCO good service no problems:thumbsup2

Mary•Poppins
12-28-2010, 08:55 AM
We used Tiffany Towncars the three times we went to Disney and we LOVED them. On time even when our flight was delayed.

dan and scott
12-28-2010, 09:15 AM
We have used FL Tours twice and noe Happy Limo 3 times....hands down Happy Limo was far superior from the newer model cars, cleanliness and friendliness of the driver. Have them booked for 2 more cruises now.

FriendOfFanatic
12-28-2010, 12:55 PM
We have used Happy Limo and FL tours. Both had great service, but Happy Limo had newer, nicer vehicles. It could be that I go the oldest van in FL tours fleet, but it was aged.

dmbkmb
12-28-2010, 02:02 PM
I've used happy Limo for the past 10 years and love them. I've never had a problem and they always have great vehicles and drivers. I love how you can add a 15 min stop to pick up water/food too. that is why we use them all the time. We are just 2 people, so we usually end up with a private towncar. I did bring my in-laws once and asked for a larger vehicle. They showed up with a stretch SUV limo. Now that was funny, us showing up in front of Publix to get some food :)
Good luck with your choice!

aseyrick
12-28-2010, 03:05 PM
We used FL in Nov and thought they were awesome. Plus, they had the best rate for a party of 3/towncar.

inkkognito
12-28-2010, 03:13 PM
We don't need limo service any more except for repo cruises, but we always used Happy and were always very satisfied with their service.

MartDM
12-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Thank you very much for the info everyone!

Elangen
12-28-2010, 09:54 PM
One of my favorites is Michael with viplimo - we used Michael to go on our cruise and I was really impressed with not only his vehicle but service as well.
Michael was born and raised here in Brevard County and knows quite a bit and gives a tour as he is bringing you either here, there - I guess I just like a person that is very honest - you can drop him a note and just ask him anything you want to know and he is good about getting back with you.
Anyhow whatever you decide, I know it will be a good choice and have a great time on your cruise - Norm and I really enjoyed ours - I was really impressed with DU, DCL and everything else. Ready to go again :thumbsup2

OH you can drop Michael a note at viplimo@screenstar.com - they are a mom and pop business

Yay! Glad to hear this. We are booked with Michael for next week. Super service so far!