PDA

View Full Version : Eastern route - Palo night recommendation?

Griffith6
12-27-2010, 06:20 PM
We are a few weeks from being able to make ressies - what night would you recommend on eastern Caribbean route for dinner? Thanks

KristiMc
12-27-2010, 06:25 PM
I booked ours for Sunday which is Formal night. This way, my DH and I can get dressed up for Palo, but the boys don't need to. I didn't want to do it on any of the rotational nights (Sat,Mon or Wed) because I don't want to miss the Animator's show and I thought the boys would like Pirate night on Tuesday and my one son want's to have lobster on Thursday (Captain's Gala).

kcashner
12-27-2010, 06:27 PM
We really don't care for the pirate night menu, so we schedule Palo on pirate night. It has the added advantage that we can eat earlier, and one of these days I might be hungry for something on the pirate buffet. With late dinner, I've never eaten at pirate buffet!

Griffith6
12-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I booked ours for Sunday which is Formal night. This way, my DH and I can get dressed up for Palo, but the boys don't need to. I didn't want to do it on any of the rotational nights (Sat,Mon or Wed) because I don't want to miss the Animator's show and I thought the boys would like Pirate night on Tuesday and my one son want's to have lobster on Thursday (Captain's Gala).

This is very helpful - as I was trying to think through best option too!

Any other strategies out there?

Binoo
12-27-2010, 08:42 PM
I would choose St Thomas night (Day 5) as it's what we did in Dec. We already experienced all 3 restaurants and we didn't miss any special themed dinner. We did not want to skip formal night because we loved to take family portrait with formal dress:)