PDA

View Full Version : Was able to transfer a ressie!!!!!

ShellyLynn3630
12-27-2010, 11:01 AM
Woo Hoo! :banana: I am going to be able to transfer my mother-in-law's ressie from Disney to DU and get the full 50 buck credit. Thats great. We are booked with SMV and I just wonder if there would be a way to connect these two ressies for dinners. Maybe if I contact Disney before I transfer it.

outahere
12-27-2010, 11:16 AM
Woo Hoo! :banana: I am going to be able to transfer my mother-in-law's ressie from Disney to DU and get the full 50 buck credit. Thats great. We are booked with SMV and I just wonder if there would be a way to connect these two ressies for dinners. Maybe if I contact Disney before I transfer it.

Either you, or one of the TAs, would need to contact DCL with both reservation numbers and have them linked. We've done it a couple of times, and it's a very quick and easy call.

ColoradoDisneyFreaks
12-27-2010, 11:21 AM
If you have their DCL confirmation/reservation number, you can also go online to your cruises on the DCL site and add their number as a linked reservation if you're a CC member.

NancyIL
12-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm curious as to why you transferred your MIL's reservation to DU rather than the same agency you are using?

ShellyLynn3630
12-27-2010, 12:04 PM
I'm curious as to why you transferred your MIL's reservation to DU rather than the same agency you are using?

Good question. Because SMV will not take a transferred ressie. Or at least that is the impression I am under. Could I be wrong?:confused3 It would be great if they would, I just assumed they don't by their website.

ShellyLynn3630
12-27-2010, 12:55 PM
I may just give my TA an email.:idea:

kcashner
12-27-2010, 01:07 PM
I can't address whether that particular agency will accept a transferred reservation; some will not as they get a reduced commission. However, since you are an established customer/client, I'd think that your agency would pick up MIL reservation. It's worth a phone call!

ShellyLynn3630
12-27-2010, 01:33 PM
No, they want. I was right. But you guys made me guess. I am just glad DU will do it. They will get a total of 75 bucks instead of 25.