PDA

View Full Version : AP & Dining Plan

Butler_chic07
12-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi everyone!

So I have a question. We just recently booked our first trip as AP holders (technically they are vouchers, but we are exchanging them when we get down there), and we didn't add the dining plan. We got to talking and thought that it might be better to add the dining plan (we were thinking just the QS one). Do any of you know if I can still do this? We are getting kinda close to our trip which is why I don't know. If we are too late, we have learned our lesson the hard way, which is okay.

Thanks everyone. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

lovethattink
12-26-2010, 04:31 PM
Another dining option you might want to consider is the Tables in Wonderland for annual passholders. It give you 20% off all table service food and drinks. Also gives you 20% off some counter service restaurants. Free valet parking at resorts when you dine. AP holders get $25 off the regular price of the Tables in Wonderland price. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/dining-discounts/

worm761
12-26-2010, 06:59 PM
You have up until three days before your trip to book the dining plan. Now, with an AP you have to book a ticketless package to get the dining plan. It just means room with dining plan but no tickets. You can even get it with an AP discounted room if they have any available.

vicki_c
12-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Adding dining will change your reservation to a package (assuming you currently have a room only AP rate) - then you will have to pay for the entire package - room and dining - immediately.