PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to Annie Marie in Palo

SILLYANDI
12-26-2010, 02:40 PM
OK Annie Marie- you told us you surf around here so I'm just checking! lol

Thank you for a great Dinner and Brunch! You are incredibly sweet, I told Matt I was going to kidnap you and take you home!

Hope to see you again soon! Andrea

(trying to find out pic so you know who the heck we are!)

ColoradoDisneyFreaks
12-26-2010, 02:50 PM
We had Anne Marie on our Med cruise for dinner and she was great! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! (I guess I should have said "Magical" :lmao:)

justmestace
12-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Over the years, we've had Anne Marie several times and she is fantastic!
It's always great to go up and see a familiar face.

HallsofVA
12-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Annie Marie is very nice!

castmeaway
12-26-2010, 07:32 PM
She is a jewel! We first met her as our dining server, and request her for our Palo reservations now. She is friendly, caring, and funny. If you've never had the pleasure of her outstanding service, request her the next time you go to Palo - you won't regret it.

PizzieDuster
12-26-2010, 07:39 PM
I love Anne Marie...I have a very funny story that makes her blush :rotfl:

On our first DCL cruise we had brunch and she was our server. We loved her. We asked for her when we had dinner later that week. A day before we were to have dinner at Palo, when it's dark out, you can see in (obviously). We stopped to watch all the servers in the private dining room eating and being merry. Very merry. :thumbsup2 Anne Marie picked up a bottle of wine or champagne and chugged it while everyone laughed. They were having so much fun :rotfl2::rotfl2: :laughing:

So the following night I mentioned to her ....hey, I know what you servers do after hours! :laughing::laughing: She turned bright red and blushed. She is lovely. :lovestruc

dsnydaddy
12-26-2010, 10:10 PM
She's my favorite of all the servers. She served us a Brunch at Palo with a group. Later, she recognized us while serving us a sandwich on the deck. I remarked to my wife that she must be very good at what she does to remember individual people. Later that week we had a dinner planned at Palo. She was our server then too. (I wonder if she had manuvered that one) She remarked that I must be pretty bummed missing out on the lobster that was being served in the main dining. Needless to say she made sure that I did not want for Lobster. Huge tip for that one.

MagicalPins
12-26-2010, 10:38 PM
OK Annie Marie- you told us you surf around here so I'm just checking! lol

Thank you for a great Dinner and Brunch! You are incredibly sweet, I told Matt I was going to kidnap you and take you home!

Hope to see you again soon! Andrea

(trying to find out pic so you know who the heck we are!)

She is my favorite! She is amazing. I was disappointed because during my last cruise earlier this month, we sailed just 1 week before she returned from her break. We wanted to stay on board another week for her.

She's my favorite of all the servers. She served us a Brunch at Palo with a group. Later, she recognized us while serving us a sandwich on the deck. I remarked to my wife that she must be very good at what she does to remember individual people.

Her memory is amazing. She was able to remember 2 out of the 3 food allergies my friend has after not sailing for a year. We have had servers in the dining room need to be reminded during the week. We were shocked she remembered after a year.

Best server I ever had anywhere.:banana::cool1::yay::cheer2: