PDA

View Full Version : Are DP Meals Counted by Nights in Stay or by Ticket Days?

Caribbeanprincess
12-25-2010, 04:18 PM
After so many trips you'd think I'd know the answer to this question, but I don't remember from previous trips! :rotfl:

So can anyone enlighten me, are they counted by night's in the stay or by the number of days your ticket includes?

Faldred
12-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Resort nights. Aside from the minimum ticket purchase requirements (and access to the parks for in-park restaurants), your park tickets are irrelevant to the dining plan.

maxiesmom
12-25-2010, 04:35 PM
The number of nights you are staying at your resort. And your dining credits are good until Midnight of your check out day.

Minnesota!
12-26-2010, 09:37 AM
Ok - so can someone please settle this for me and DH?

We are staying Jan 9 - 17. Which is 8 nights. So we each have 8 TS/CS/Snack credits RIGHT?? He is insisting 7 only because we leave on the 17th..meaning we won't be using any that day (flight is early morning).

Tricia1972
12-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Ok - so can someone please settle this for me and DH?

We are staying Jan 9 - 17. Which is 8 nights. So we each have 8 TS/CS/Snack credits RIGHT?? He is insisting 7 only because we leave on the 17th..meaning we won't be using any that day (flight is early morning).

You are 100% correct.

You will get all of your credits when you check in. You can use them however you choose from the time you check in until midnight the day you check out.

Minnesota!
12-26-2010, 09:50 AM
You are 100% correct.

You will get all of your credits when you check in. You can use them however you choose from the time you check in until midnight the day you check out.

Thanks! I love being right :lmao:

TDC Nala
12-27-2010, 10:02 AM
8 nights, 8 credit allotments. the length of time you stay in the parks is not at all relevant to your dining plan allotments.