PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass on the magic

networktek
12-24-2010, 09:56 AM
We are going on our first cruise in April just wanted to know is there photo pass on the cruise and how much is it to buy the photos and is there ever any photopass cd discounts

sayhello
12-24-2010, 04:47 PM
It's not really Photopass. They call the shop Shutters. If you want to buy a CD of the all the photos the ship's photographers take, the cost depends on the length of your cruise. You can also buy individual prints, or buy various packages to get a discount on multiple prints.

Here's a link to the photography FAQ:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/services/photography/

Sayhello

toverly
12-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Be sure to purchase any photos you love. Someone had mentioned to me to just to "collect" your photos behind each other and then select at the end of the cruise. This didn't work for me on a 7 day. The photos are taken up and reshown each day so they don't always stay together.

networktek
12-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Does any one know the cost of the cd for a 7day cruise and do they have any specials before you leave

stefanospops
12-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Does any one know the cost of the cd for a 7day cruise and do they have any specials before you leave

The cost for the CD on our recent 7day eastern (Dec3-Dec11) was $399. No specials other than if you buy the CD you get purchase the already printed photos for half price. My thought is that if you don't need the Disney borders/templates on your photos and can stomach paying that much for the CD then you can just have the pictures printed off the CD at Costco for pennies a picture.

stormys
12-26-2010, 03:14 PM
I asked a question similar to yours. I responded to look for a link with general information on "DCL", there appears the prices of "Credits " can be found in the following link:"*** DIS DCL FAQ - New Alphabetical Listing of DCL Information *** (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2068966)", find the section "Shutters".