PDA

View Full Version : PIN numbers for cruises?

jodivee
12-23-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi everyone! TWO MORE SLEEPS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

I received my very first Disney PIN in the mail today!! yahoo!! My question is, do they send them out for both DL and WDW AND DCL?

paceyswife
12-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Have only received for WDW on three occasions and we are actually using for our precruise stay in February!

mom2aidanNpiper
12-23-2010, 07:46 PM
I typically receive DL pin codes (I go there frequently) but also have received WDW ones. I have never received a DCL one though.

kcashner
12-23-2010, 08:19 PM
There were reports on these boards of DCL PIN codes several years ago. They were non-transferable and no one could figure out why the people who got them were selected.

Weedy
12-23-2010, 08:34 PM
What are the pin codes for?

kcashner
12-23-2010, 10:23 PM
What are the pin codes for?

Special rates for WDW stay normally. I'm only aware of the one time they offered them on the cruise.

nenis
12-24-2010, 12:56 PM
Special rates for WDW stay normally. I'm only aware of the one time they offered them on the cruise.

how can i get these pins?

weve traveled about 6 times to wdw within these last 3years
going on our second cruise within these last 2years....

is there something I should be signing up for, so we dont spend so much?

kcashner
12-24-2010, 01:45 PM
I don't know anything about how to sign up for them (I think it's based on your previous stays and their target market). They seem to be well targeted--since my daughter has legally become an adult, I don't get anything about kids anymore.

I have read that the way to increase your chances of getting a PIN is to sign up for any Disney thing that you see on line--contests, etc. but don't know if this info is accurate or not.