PDA

View Full Version : spa villas

commdoc
12-22-2010, 01:55 PM
I see something listed as spa villas - unique treatment suites that boast private verandahs with hot tubs, open-air showers, and chaise lounges for two - Does anyone know how much they are, for how long you get them, how to reserve etc?

jlwhitney
12-22-2010, 02:04 PM
I do not know much but they are very price at least 450 dollars... I belive the longest lenght for them is a little over 2 hours (I think).

Belle091507
12-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I see something listed as spa villas - unique treatment suites that boast private verandahs with hot tubs, open-air showers, and chaise lounges for two - Does anyone know how much they are, for how long you get them, how to reserve etc?

I have one booked for my cruise:woohoo: it is 475$ (for a couple) for 130minutes. if you want to book a solo app i think it is 199$. You get a treatment and time in the hot tub along with chapagne and or tea i think :)
Yiu reserve them when your booking window opens under spa treatments. I should mention that there are 3 different versions of this spa villa activity but 2 are only available to book onboard. Those 2 are slightly cheaper though ( 400$ i think)

Melissa

inkkognito
12-22-2010, 02:26 PM
The time varies based on the treatment/package you book. My husband loves the "Alone Time" in the spa villas. Like all the packages, it includes a foot bath, hot tub time, and a tea and fruit finale after your treatment. We've done the couples villa, too, although that's rare because he instantly falls alseep during a massage and snores.