PDA

View Full Version : Question (probably dumb) re preorder $99 photopass CD

RadioFanatic
12-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Ok, so before the trip, I ordered teh $99 photopass CD. Trip done, pix edited - now what? do I just order the CD and it knows to put all the pix in my account on it or do I have to tell it online which pix I want? I can't seem to find an answer and feel really dumb asking this question!

sam_gordon
12-22-2010, 10:36 AM
From what I remember, yes. I think the CD includes ALL pictures (including the ones you edit with special effects, so feel free).

budbeerlady
12-22-2010, 12:28 PM
It will include all of your pictures that you had taken. The credit is hanging out in your cart, all you need to do is edit the pics if you want to add borders and order the cd.

MyDizneyBoyz
12-22-2010, 04:05 PM
Just put the Photopass CD in your cart and when you look at your cart, there will be a credit for the full value of the CD so it will show a $0 balance. If you look around online, you can probably also find a code for free shipping to knock off the $2.99 or so for shipping - that's what I did a few weeks ago. :goodvibes

Every picture that you had taken by a Disney photographer will be on the CD along with any edits you've done to them (added borders, etc.). If you uploaded any personal pictures into your Photopass account, those won't be on the CD - just those that were taken by the Disney folks.

Easy peasy! Although ours did take a solid two weeks to arrive and I was getting a bit nervous as during that time our Photopass pics expired online. But it did show up eventually! :thumbsup2

RadioFanatic
12-23-2010, 08:04 AM
thanks all!