PDA

View Full Version : Where on your ressie can you find your Castaway CLub #?

kkmcan
12-22-2010, 09:54 AM
I want to make sure it's on there but I don't see it anywhere on my paper ressie or my online ressie. Can anyone help?

Also when I try to log into my CC club account online it says its not a valid # but I did the send my my # thing. It sent it to my email and its the same # that doesn't work when I try to log in. UGH!

mousejunkie98
12-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Have you been on a DCL cruise yet? My number was on my key card, and when I made my new reservation after finishing my first cruise, the number is on my reservation, right in the main set of details (it says Silver CC#...). I did have to enter the number when I was making the reservation.

If you have cruised at least once before and you don't see the number anywhere on your reservation, I'd call DCL and make sure it is noted in your reservation. If you haven't finished at least one cruise, your number won't be active until you do.

Edit - I just read your signature, and see you have finished at least one cruise :) I'd give them a call and make sure they add it! When I check my ressie, my number shows up about 4 lines down.

HallsofVA
12-22-2010, 11:14 AM
I want to make sure it's on there but I don't see it anywhere on my paper ressie or my online ressie. Can anyone help?

Also when I try to log into my CC club account online it says its not a valid # but I did the send my my # thing. It sent it to my email and its the same # that doesn't work when I try to log in. UGH!

You need to make sure that your log in information exactly matches the information that you cruised with. When they went to the new online system, I actually had to set up a new account on the disneycruise.com website since my original log in didn't have my full name and didn't have the correct birthdate. If you have a number but can't get it to display for you online, then that may be your issue depending on how you set up your online account to begin with.

HallsofVA
12-22-2010, 11:16 AM

I answered your second question in my post above, but had a suggestion for your first question. Can you retrieve your reservation online (not through the CC site, but through the general "retrieve my reservation" feature? If so, pull it up and see what date it tells you as to when you can start booking Palo, etc. Mine used to say something like "Because you are a Silver Castaway Club member, you can start booking on XX/XX/XX." If you see that then you would know that your CC# is in the reservation.

kkmcan
12-23-2010, 09:37 AM
Thanks for all your help! The only thing I've noticed is that on our cruise documents for our Jan cruise it has Silver listed next to each family members name. So they must have our Castaway numbers. Now, I need to figure it out for our March cruise.

miker1251
12-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Sign in to the Castaway Club. Go to update profile. Your number should be on there.

miker1251
12-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Sign in to the Castaway Club. Go to update profile. Your number should be on there.