PDA

View Full Version : DDP Question

angierae
12-21-2010, 03:50 PM
I've only been to WDW once, this year, and we had DXDP. I know on DXDP we could use our credits for TS or QS. If we do regular DDP, where we get one TS and one QS, can the TS credits be used for QS? (I realize it wouldn't work the other way around.)

I ask because DD15 is picky, picky picky (for example : she ate off the kid's menu at almost every restaurant we went to under DXDP - talk about a waste of money!) and she's bring her bff. They'll be 17 and 16 when we go again, and probably off on their own most of the time, and they might be much, much happier if they could just eat two QS meals a day instead of one of each.

(You can't have some people on a reservation on QSDP and some on DDP, can you?)

Anyway, would it be possible for the kids to just use all their credits QS?

jlm
12-21-2010, 04:15 PM
From what I understand you may not exchange TS for QS. At our hotel we were able to exchange our leftover QS for 3 snacks, as long as they were not all the same. Ex: couldn't get 3 mickey rice krispie bars....but we could get 1 rice krispie bar, 1 roll, 1 container of fruit....

angierae
12-21-2010, 04:19 PM
From what I understand you may not exchange TS for QS. At our hotel we were able to exchange our leftover QS for 3 snacks, as long as they were not all the same. Ex: couldn't get 3 mickey rice krispie bars....but we could get 1 rice krispie bar, 1 roll, 1 container of fruit....

Hrm, I was afraid of this. Looks like we're going to be doing a lot of buffets. ;) Thanks for your input.

TDC Nala
12-21-2010, 06:55 PM
There are numerous examples on this board of guests trading TS credits for QS meals. Where allowed, it is a one for one trade, no extras.

(You can't have some people on a reservation on QSDP and some on DDP, can you?)

No, everyone has to be on the same plan.

Anyway, would it be possible for the kids to just use all their credits QS?

Possibly. But then do you have them sit and watch the adults eat at TS restaurants? Not to mention at any fixed price restaurant they'll be charged even if they dont' eat anything.