PDA

View Full Version : Adding Tickets to KTTW Card?

Bostonterrierlover
12-21-2010, 02:14 PM
I know I've seen people mention that they have added tickets they bought through Undercover Tourist to their KTTW Cards at the resorts, but where do people do this? At check-in, at the concierge desk? If someone who has done this before could let me know, I would really appreciate it! TIA!

Katesdad
12-21-2010, 05:19 PM
I know I've seen people mention that they have added tickets they bought through Undercover Tourist to their KTTW Cards at the resorts, but where do people do this? At check-in, at the concierge desk? If someone who has done this before could let me know, I would really appreciate it! TIA!

Did it three weeks ago at concierge at the YC

CleveRocks
12-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Yes, you do it at the lobby concierge desk, not at the front desk. These two desks are often adjacent to each other.

WUVmyDISNEY
12-21-2010, 07:41 PM
We did that last week as well at the concierge desk.

Just want to share a little mishap that happened. I originally only bought a 7 day ticket because we were going to Sea World. Sea World didn't happen so my DS went to MK on day 8 and I totally forgot that we only had a 7 day ticket! We had already checked out of CR and moved to the Dolphin. ( by the way--we just kept our CR room key that the tickets were attached to for the remainder). We added one night on at the end of our stay for Pop.

Anyway, DS gets all the way to MK and calls me and says he is out of tickets. Ooppss! It was a bit cold and honestly, I was not sure what to do without me having to go to the MK from Pop. I told him to go to the ticket window and have them add the day on and charge it to my room at pop--our room key had the cc attached to it. Anyway, he said the line was so long that he walked over to CR to take care of it. Concierge says their computers were updated 4 days prior and there is no record of our tickets and could not upgrade. They suggested he go back to Pop to take care of it. Like I said--I was unsure of what to do and hindsight, the ticket window at MK may have been the best place to help him.

He gets all the way back to Pop, we go to the front desk and guess what? They tell me their computers were updated as well and can't help! I asked if they could transfer DH's remaining days to my DS and they couldn't. DH had been sick off and on and didn't use all of his days. Anyway, after 5 people had a conference about it and I was clear I was not going to pay the 1 day entrance price, we were each issued a 1 day complimentary ticket, even DH although I told them he still had days on his. I was glad to get it over with but by that time, MK was closing in 2 hours for the party so DS just went to Epcot.

Katesdad
12-22-2010, 06:35 AM
We did that last week as well at the concierge desk. Anyway, after 5 people had a conference about it and I was clear I was not going to pay the 1 day entrance price, we were each issued a 1 day complimentary ticket, even DH although I told them he still had days on his. I was glad to get it over with.

Can't beat free but I think I can up you one. We had 6 day non-expiring park hopper with our package we purchased through AAA. Went to concierge, ask to upgrade to 10 day non-expiring park hopper so we could hold on to the tickets and avoid the upcoming price increase. They did the upgrade for only $47 (not per day, but total price). So four extra days, non-expiring, park hoppers at only $12 per day. That was some pixie dust if you ask me!!

WUVmyDISNEY
12-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Can't beat free but I think I can up you one. We had 6 day non-expiring park hopper with our package we purchased through AAA. Went to concierge, ask to upgrade to 10 day non-expiring park hopper so we could hold on to the tickets and avoid the upcoming price increase. They did the upgrade for only $47 (not per day, but total price). So four extra days, non-expiring, park hoppers at only $12 per day. That was some pixie dust if you ask me!!

Wow--good deal! Pixie dust always feels good! :wizard: