PDA

View Full Version : RRRRRRRRR the Pirates heading for Alaska?

Robin"D"
12-21-2010, 08:54 AM
I know the Pirates Parties are on the WC, EC, MED, cruies, just wondering if they are heading to Alaska?
or does anybody know what themed parties will be on these cruies?

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

mmouse37
12-21-2010, 09:20 AM
It has already been stated that there will be no fireworks in Alaska due to environmental rules so don't know what they will have.....not sure if the pirate party will happen sans fireworks or another type of deck party.

MJ

NancyIL
12-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Maybe the Alaska cruises will feature Eskimos! :lmao:

Robin"D"
12-21-2010, 10:22 AM
Maybe the Alaska cruises will feature Eskimos! :lmao:

& lumber jacks!!:rotfl2:

DL1957
12-21-2010, 10:49 AM
It has already been stated that there will be no fireworks in Alaska due to environmental rules so don't know what they will have.....not sure if the pirate party will happen sans fireworks or another type of deck party.

MJ

On the Baltic cruise there were no fire works but we still had the Pirates party.

PE_TCR
12-21-2010, 10:50 AM
I have been told there will still be a pirtes party and pirate night on the Alaskan cruise. It's still a fun party without the fireworks. We had one last year since they moved the fireworks to New Year's Eve.

mmouse37
12-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Yes, I agree the party will still be great without fireworks!!!

MJ

Robin"D"
12-21-2010, 11:20 AM
On the Baltic cruise there were no fire works but we still had the Pirates party.

aren't you working today ? lol
It was great to meet you & Paul!!!

Robin & Angel :thumbsup2

Robin"D"
12-21-2010, 11:22 AM
I have been told there will still be a pirtes party and pirate night on the Alaskan cruise. It's still a fun party without the fireworks. We had one last year since they moved the fireworks to New Year's Eve.

very cool, thx for the info
so should it be, " AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR Zzzzzzzzzz, burrrrrrrrrrrrr RRRRRR!!"?

twinmom108
12-21-2010, 02:22 PM
I thought having "lumberjacks" would be a novel idea. :goodvibes

DL1957
12-21-2010, 07:52 PM
aren't you working today ? lol
It was great to meet you & Paul!!!

Robin & Angel :thumbsup2

You caught me while I was taking a break! It was great meeting you folks as well!:yay:

pudinhd
12-22-2010, 05:40 PM

MJ

I'm sure the party will still be a blast, but it's disappointing to hear this! Especially since Sarah Palin's family launched fireworks in Alaska on her tv show! :rolleyes1

Some of my family will be going on their first Disney cruise to Alaska and the fireworks are one of my favorite things! I guess this will just be another one of the reasons to work on getting them on a second cruise with a different itinerary!

stevenpensacola
12-23-2010, 08:48 AM
I've heard that Captain Sig will be captaining the ship....if you want crab for dinner, you have to pull your own pots...popcorn::

Robin"D"
12-23-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm sure the party will still be a blast, but it's disappointing to hear this! Especially since Sarah Palin's family launched fireworks in Alaska on her tv show! :rolleyes1

Some of my family will be going on their first Disney cruise to Alaska and the fireworks are one of my favorite things! I guess this will just be another one of the reasons to work on getting them on a second cruise with a different itinerary!

AND IT IS ALL WORTH IT.
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

Mulan's Ma
12-23-2010, 12:58 PM

MJ

I was part of a focus group for the Alaska cruise (sorry, I can't answer specific questions). The subject of fireworks came up and the reason has nothing to do with environmental concerns. There won't be fireworks simply because there is too much daylight during that time of year. It won't be dark enough!

disdel
12-23-2010, 02:37 PM
I've heard that Captain Sig will be captaining the ship....if you want crab for dinner, you have to pull your own pots...popcorn::

That's FUNNY! Now watch the rumors fly about Capt. Sig

Robin"D"
12-24-2010, 09:03 AM
I was part of a focus group for the Alaska cruise (sorry, I can't answer specific questions). The subject of fireworks came up and the reason has nothing to do with environmental concerns. There won't be fireworks simply because there is too much daylight during that time of year. It won't be dark enough!

OK Back to the questions: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR there going to Pirates (party) on the Alaskan Cruises?

Just need to know if I need to pack my gear! :lmao: