PDA

View Full Version : Disney website showing that Rainforest is on the dining plan?

gobraves39560
12-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Is this true now?? Why is it showing this if it isn't?

cheshiregoofy222
12-20-2010, 01:34 PM
It's there - but clicking on "view dining plan details" reveals it's only on the premium and platinum dining plans. Too much moolah for me!:worship:

gobraves39560
12-20-2010, 03:52 PM
It's there - but clicking on "view dining plan details" reveals it's only on the premium and platinum dining plans. Too much moolah for me!:worship:

oh... I see. Too much for me too!! We have a hard enough time eating from the QSDP. Its so much food!!!! Thank you!! :)

vicki_c
12-20-2010, 03:56 PM
We must be looking @ different things - when I pull up the restaurant detail page it says "Disney Dining Plan not accepted" under "more details".

Googelibear
12-20-2010, 09:55 PM
The DTD Rainforest Cafe accepts the ddp the Rainforest Cafe at the AK does not?
At least that's how it was

vicki_c
12-21-2010, 06:50 AM
The DTD Rainforest Cafe accepts the ddp the Rainforest Cafe at the AK does not?
At least that's how it was

I looked up the DTD one specifically and it says "does not accept" DDP. I don't know why one would and the other wouldn't -they are owned by the same management.

TDC Nala
12-21-2010, 07:29 AM
Neither Rainforest Cafe accepts the Disney Dining Plan or the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. (No, the AK restaurant does not accept the dining plan. Of the Landry's restaurants at WDW, only Yak & Yeti accepts the dining plans.)

They accept dining credits from the Premium and Platinum Package Plans, which are not the same program as the Disney Dining Plans.

The website, however, treats them the same, so when you ask for restaurants that are on the dining plan it will give you the restaurants that only accept premium or platinum as well. Only when you click on dining plan details do you see which plans are accepted. And the website is even wrong about that sometimes.

Googelibear
12-21-2010, 08:29 AM
I looked up the DTD one specifically and it says "does not accept" DDP. I don't know why one would and the other wouldn't -they are owned by the same management.

I was thinking that too. I had read somewhere that they did accept the DDP in one location and not the other. Made no sense to me but who am I to question that, huh :rotfl:
Thank you for clearing it up.