PDA

View Full Version : resort & dining plan

footballmouse
12-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Can you get the regular dining plan (TS, CS & S) when you stay at a value resort? I was under the impression that value resort guests could only get the quick service plan. Hopefully I'm wrong.

TDC Nala
12-19-2010, 03:25 AM
On free dining? No, you would get the quick service plan free. You could pay the difference between the plans to upgrade. This thread has the upgrade costs

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2534992

footballmouse
12-19-2010, 04:58 AM
OK, I'm a little confused. My friends are staying during dates that are blacked out so the dining plan won't be free. Is she able to stay at a value but pay for the basic dining plan (1 TS, 1 CS & 1S) or does she have to stick to the quick service plan and pay an additional $13 per person to upgrade?

I'm trying to help her w/her plans but I've never used the dining plan.

nooneshome
12-19-2010, 06:47 AM
She can get the regular dining plan even if she stays at a value resort. Even if she stayed during FD she could still upgrade to the regular dining plan.

TDC Nala
12-19-2010, 09:21 AM
If you are purchasing the dining plan, you may buy any plan you want no matter which resort you're staying in. The restriction of quick service for value resorts applies only to the free dining promotion, and even then it may be upgraded by paying the difference.

footballmouse
12-20-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks, I follow you now. I was worried I gave her the wrong info.