PDA

View Full Version : On DDP, can picky teen order off kids menu at CS places?

Mary976
12-18-2010, 11:41 PM
I am thinking about trying the dining plan for our next trip. I happen to have an older teen DD who is picky and has allergies. At a couple CS places we were looking at, the kids menu items would be better for her. Can I order the kids meal and use an adult credit for it? I know it might not be the best value, but I wouldn't mind doing it a couple times if she could get what she wanted.

Thanks,
Mary

GinnyEmma
12-19-2010, 07:09 AM
They have chicken nuggets on both menus, in most places, if that helps.

amyr1
12-19-2010, 06:50 PM
From what I can tell you will have a pool of CS credits. Not a pool of adult CS credits and a pool of child CS credits. Just one pool of CS credits to use throughout your trip.

I don't think Disney is going to mind you using those CS credits for a child meal, even if it's for an "adult." The only problem you *may* have is the cashier is only supposed to allow you to use the number of credits printed on your KTTW card. So, if you only have 3 Adults listed on the card, but try to check out with 2 Adult meals and 1 Child meal...they *might* have an issue but it would really surprise me.

It might be a better value to just pay oop for those couple of child meals and save those credits for later.

Amy