PDA

View Full Version : We have a planner (too!) Amy Reindeau!

Krysssyann
12-17-2010, 11:46 AM
I just found out last night we have Amy Riendeau as our planner! I know she moved up from Escapes and everything I read has been spectacular! Has many people used her as a Wishes planner? (I can't remember when I saw her move up) :cool1:

mjshorses
12-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Just wanted to say congratulations! You must be so excited! :goodvibes

daisygirl902
12-17-2010, 01:20 PM
I had Amy and I LOVE her. She was absolutely amazing to work with and her attention to detail was fantastic. She was able to keep me on track, within my budget, and really made me feel at ease the whole time. She is a wonderful person and SO good at her job!

hurtbarrettwed
12-17-2010, 02:19 PM
Congrats! Amy took over my wedding from Ken Weaver and she did a wonderful job. I could not have asked for more in a planner. She was there the whole day making sure everything exceeded our expectations and was so calm and caring which really helped since I was a nervous wreck. You will love her. Happy Planning!

polynesianbride
12-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Amy just did my Dec 6 Wishes wedding and she was SPECTACULAR! You are in good hands! Congrats!

*Pixiedust1438*
12-22-2010, 02:30 PM
We just met Amy on Monday at our PS for our June wedding and so far we love her! She is so friendly, organized, and fun to be around! Congrats!