PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Disney Wedding Awards!!!

weedee
12-16-2010, 03:54 PM
I just saw that Carly has posted the nomination form for the 2010 Disney Wedding Awards! Get your nominations in, girls...there were many gorgeous weddings this year and I'd love to see some Dis brides represented in these categories! :yay:

http://www.disneyweddingblog.com/2010/12/nominations-2010-disney-wedding-awards.html

chryscrazy
12-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Yay! This is going to be so fun. I wasn't around last time.

Wendy, I found out over Thanksgiving that I know your sister-in-law. She is my best friend's other best friend.

thatdisneygirl
12-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Thanks for posting this Wendy! I'm excited that people are already so into it. Nominations have only been open since this afternoon and I've already received well over a hundred!!

Nominations stay open until the middle of next month so feel free to take your time with it. Thanks for sending them in!

weedee
12-17-2010, 09:14 AM
Yay! This is going to be so fun. I wasn't around last time.

Wendy, I found out over Thanksgiving that I know your sister-in-law. She is my best friend's other best friend.

Whhhat?! Crazy!! Of course she's from NC but now lives in Florida...small world!! If you meet her you should tell her about this, hehe

Thanks for posting this Wendy! I'm excited that people are already so into it. Nominations have only been open since this afternoon and I've already received well over a hundred!!

Nominations stay open until the middle of next month so feel free to take your time with it. Thanks for sending them in!

No problem, Carly! Wow that's a huge amount already! :woohoo:

Boston Disney Bride
12-17-2010, 09:24 AM
This is so exciting!! I'm going to have to go over there and put my nominations in!! Thanks Wendy!

pixie921
12-17-2010, 01:41 PM
This is so exciting!! I'm going to have to go over there and put my nominations in!! Thanks Wendy!

Me, too ... I've submitted a couple of nominations already. I just have to find the links to the weddings that have really stood out in my mind ... there are so many! :love:

chryscrazy
12-17-2010, 10:08 PM
I've hung out with her a few times and love her to death. I'll tell her about it on facebook, but Cathrine might have already told her too.