PDA

View Full Version : Question about 2011 dining plan?

loganpaulsmom
12-15-2010, 06:55 PM
I have been looking over lots of threads recently about the dining plan.. The only time I have used it was 2 years ago and I was DDXP ad received a refillable mug.. this time in May we are on just DDP but I have been looking through all the info and it says QS gets a refillable and DDXP gets one but nothing for DDP.. Am I missing something?

Colleen27
12-15-2010, 06:59 PM
No, you aren't. For some reason the basic plan does not include the mug, while both the deluxe and quick service plans do.

loganpaulsmom
12-15-2010, 07:06 PM
That makes absolutely No sense.. I am paying more with regular dining that quick service but now I have to buy my own mug?? argghhh.. that is irritating!

TDC Nala
12-15-2010, 10:11 PM
When the dining plan started, what we now know as the regular plan was the only plan available, and didn't include a mug.

It still doesn't have a mug as Disney has not seen any incentive to include one. It is still by far the most popular dining plan even without the mug.

Zife
12-16-2010, 09:19 AM
I get DxDP when I go, and I've never really used the mug. We picked one up once because it was late and we wanted a drink (without using a snack credit), and not once did we refill it. It just sat in our room the rest of the trip.