PDA

View Full Version : turkey legs...???

mykidsand_i
12-13-2010, 06:04 PM
What are turkey legs counted as? Anyone? One time when we were on the DDP, I seem to remember that we could get a turkey leg, chips and a drink and that counted a Counter service meal. Is that still the case, does it depend on where you get it from? Or did they get rid of that all together?

Nadjalu
12-13-2010, 10:16 PM
You can get the turkey leg in MK with a drink for a CS credit. Not sure if anything else comes with it or not.

mykidsand_i
12-14-2010, 10:33 AM
Yeah, I think I will skip that. I was reading somewhere yesterday that it's possibly included as a CS, but the dessert and side don't come with it- because they don't do the chips at the same places anymore and there's never been desserts sold at a place with turkey legs.

I think that would be a bad option for us!

brooke.jax.gia
12-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Is a turkey leg just what it sounds like... a turkey leg?? LOL, but I have no clue! :confused3

Faldred
12-14-2010, 03:51 PM
Is a turkey leg just what it sounds like... a turkey leg?? LOL, but I have no clue! :confused3

It is. It's a giant drumstick, smoked.

purple figment
12-14-2010, 03:57 PM
My daughter got a turkey leg and drink for a CS credit at AK last week.

Trollingforthimbles
12-14-2010, 06:48 PM
We got a turkey leg at HS just last week. It came with a drink and dessert. It counted as a CS Pretty good too.

reisdawg
12-15-2010, 12:48 PM
When I was there a year ago, I got a bag of chips instead of a dessert. This was great for later in the day when we wanted something small.

figment_jii
12-16-2010, 09:42 PM
I got a turkey leg at DTD last week. It came with a bag of chips and drink. From what I was told, the turkey leg counts as a CS and comes with a drink and chips/dessert, if the location has chips/desserts. So if you go somewhere that only has turkey legs and sodas, that's all you'll get for the CS, whereas if you go somewhere that also has chips or desserts, you should get that along with the leg and drink.

momof2gr8kids
12-18-2010, 07:16 AM
When we were in MK the first week of Dec, we got a turkey leg with a drink, bag of chips and a cookie for one CS credit.

scanmom
12-20-2010, 10:31 PM
this past August, my son used a CS credit at the American Pavilion in world showcase at the Turkey stand, and we got the turkey leg, a soda, and I had the smoothie that was counted as a dessert! It was so delicious! But, no chips. That was ok, my DS (16), cleaned that turkey leg completly!!! I never saw such a clean bone!!! LOL!! But, it filled him up! A least for an hour!!

916chipndale
12-21-2010, 05:27 AM
we just got back on the 18th and got a trukey leg for a counter service at the turkey leg cart at the MK right across from the country bear jamboree. it came with a turkey leg, a soda, a dessert, and chips. it was a good meal. :goodvibes