PDA

View Full Version : Hair and Makeup Advice Please

kirstyc822
12-08-2010, 05:04 AM
Hey lovely ladies,

Well im 9 months to go and its full on operation wedding day at my house!

This forum has been more than helpful for all my planning. Im just about to start contacting hair and makeup professionals for myself, my mum, mother in law to be and two bridesmaids. Disney have given me a list of people who will come to our room which is a great help.

Who did you all use on here? and if possible I would love to see pictures!

thanks in advance

Kirsty xx

twiu
12-08-2010, 07:06 AM
I am an actress and I work w Debbie Holland each week. she does tv and also weddings. She's wonderful and I wish I had known her during my wedding (although I also love Yolanda Winters who worked with me on my wedding day). Anyway, Debbie works with a team and I love them. She is also much more affordable than most in Orlando. She also doesn't upcharge for airbrushing, which most do.

Anyway, check her out at www.debrasdos.com - she's fantastic.

LittleStinkerbelle
12-08-2010, 07:55 AM
I used Beaute Speciale for hair and make-up for my vow renewal in October. I was thrilled with their service! Their communication was great during the booking process (they kept in touch with me each step of the way - to let me know they got my deposit, contract, etc.). On the day-of, the stylist arrived right on time. I'd brought a few pictures from their Facebook page and she was able to achieve just the look I wanted. My appointment was at 9:30 and everything stayed put late into the evening. I highly recommend them!:goodvibes