PDA

View Full Version : Please S-P-E-L-L is out for me!

Elliesmommy
12-06-2010, 03:05 PM
I guess that I need clarification on the credits for the DDP.

I am staying five days, four nights and purchased the magic your way package for five days.

Do I have DDP credits for five days or only four???

rigs32
12-06-2010, 03:19 PM
The credits are per NIGHT. So assuming you have the standard DDP, you will have 4TS, 4CS, and 4 snacks per person. You can use those credits over the course of the five days you are there - they expire at midnight on the day you check out.

On my upcoming trip, we arrive in the afternoon and leave in the afternoon, so will use one TS the first day and our last CS the last day. If you arrive early AM and leave late in the day, you may have to purchase an extra meal or two OOP.

TDC Nala
12-06-2010, 03:21 PM
You have credit allotments based on four nights. All dining plan allotments are based on the number of nights you stay at your resort.

On the regular dining plan that is 4 TS, 4 CS and 4 snacks per person for the entire trip.

On the Quick service plan that is 8 CS and 8 snacks per person for the entire trip.

On the Deluxe plan you will have 12 meal credits and 8 snacks per person for the entire trip.

You will receive all your credits in a lump sum when you check in. They expire at midnight AFTER you have checked out.

Elliesmommy
12-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks, I thought this is the way I read it , but wanted to make sure.