PDA

View Full Version : Free dining if book after December 20?


lklasing
12-06-2010, 12:30 PM
We are heading to BLT on May 27 but can't take advantage of the free dining (due to staying on points). But, some friends of ours are thinking of booking during the same time and I was telling them about free dining. Their family situation is difficult, thoug, and I'm not sure whether they will be able to decide for sure whether to go by December 20.

So, my question is whether y'all think Disney will extend the December 20 deadline for free dining, or if they will miss it if they don't book by then?

Thanks for your help!

PrincessTiffany
12-06-2010, 01:01 PM
We are heading to BLT on May 27 but can't take advantage of the free dining (due to staying on points). But, some friends of ours are thinking of booking during the same time and I was telling them about free dining. Their family situation is difficult, thoug, and I'm not sure whether they will be able to decide for sure whether to go by December 20.

So, my question is whether y'all think Disney will extend the December 20 deadline for free dining, or if they will miss it if they don't book by then?

Thanks for your help!
If they have any plans that they might go that weekend, then they need to call and put the $200.00 deposit down by the 20th. There is absolutely no guarantee that Disney will put out a second offer for those dates. In fact, most people were surprised that they even offered those dates to begin with, afterall it is a holiday weekend. Disney will come out with other discounts for 2011, but there's no way to know that they will include Memorial Day weekend in those discount. Your friends can cancel up to 45 days before check-in and not lose a dime.

lklasing
12-06-2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks so much! That's exactly what I needed to know.

3pletprincesses
12-06-2010, 01:15 PM
If Iwas them I would call and book and put a $ 200 deposit. They can always cancel later and have their money back but that tiny deposit could save them in the long run if they do decide to go. We never know what Disney will do with promotions.

TDC Nala
12-06-2010, 01:18 PM
There's no way to know that until after December 20. If they really want the offer and the dates are available they should book before then, because nobody can tell yet what any new offers will be. All they have to do is put $200 down, if they can swing that then they should book this offer while it is out there.