PDA

View Full Version : Can you still add dining for whole stay?

alexedan
12-06-2010, 06:56 AM
Can you still purchase a 1 day MYW base ticket and add dining for the whole stay? We have tickets already.

vicki_c
12-06-2010, 07:54 AM
Yes, dining is tied to the nights you are staying in the resort, with currently a 1 day minimum ticket purchase for paid dining, and a 2 day ticket purchase for the free dining offers.

Faldred
12-06-2010, 08:23 AM
More to the point, you must purchase dining for the length of stay, if you purchase it at all.

alexedan
12-07-2010, 08:14 AM
OK so if book the Poly with a pin at a discount can I then have them add 1 day MYW and dining for all? I know I can't get free dining with the pin but the savings is better thats all.

TDC Nala
12-07-2010, 11:52 AM
OK so if book the Poly with a pin at a discount can I then have them add 1 day MYW and dining for all? I know I can't get free dining with the pin but the savings is better thats all.

Yes, if the PIN is applicable to a package reservation.

You will need a one-day base ticket for each party member age 3 or over.

Luv2Roam
12-07-2010, 05:16 PM
There also has to be a WDTC Dine package for what you want.
Assuming you do not have a room only booking now, and want to add a one day ticket and dining. (Room only is not a WDTC package.)

MaggieG
12-07-2010, 07:55 PM

can you book them after you book with your pin? I booked with a pin discount a month ago, but it was weird how the amount changed- with the pin, my reservation actually went UP :mad: but then I complained for awhile, etc but now I don't have dining, if i add it at a later day, will it affect my pin reservation?

TDC Nala
12-07-2010, 09:30 PM
Depends. Is it a package or a room only reservation? You must have a package or change to a package to add dining.