PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass and Dining

Legalmccoy
12-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Hey Guys!

I am getting married on August 24th at the Italy Pavilion and my fiancee and I are trying to figure out what the best deal would be for our stay. Does anybody know if we can attach the dining to our annual pass and still receive either the annual pass discount on the hotel rooms or a regular discount Disney is giving out on hotel rooms? Also if we opt to buy a two day ticket in order to receive the free dining will our free dining cover our entire stay?

Thanks in advanced and sorry for such the long question!

girli565
12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
There is a way to add dining to you room reservation even if you book using the annual pass discount. And you won't have to add a MYW ticket. Have you been on the passholder site? It'll explain it better than I can.

Firefly09
12-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Yes, you can add dining to an annual pass room discount. For free dining I believe you only need to buy 1 day ticket per person.

You probably don't have access to the passholder's site yet. But do check out the discount codes and rates area under the Resorts sections as this question is asked often and they will have more answers there.