PDA

View Full Version : Casey's

twitch
12-04-2010, 11:53 AM
I see that this restaurant is listed as both a QS and Snack place. Can someone help me with a plan? What's included as a meal here? Or is this a better place to use a couple of snack credits?

(Two adults, 34... one's a fairly light eater)

Nadjalu
12-04-2010, 02:52 PM
I don't believe that Casey's counts as a snack credit, maybe their box of cracker jax, but I think that would be it.

Definitely not gonna get a hot dog for a snack credit (someone correct me if I am wrong).

As far as what comes with a CS credit meal...it is a hot dog or hot dog nuggets (the mini hot dogs), a box of cracker jax and a drink.
(do believe you can get fries instead of the cracker jax).

I love the hot dogs there....of course haven't had the new beef/chicken combo one, but I hope I still like them. (I love hot dogs, so I am not too worried...:rolleyes1 )

Havana
12-05-2010, 06:27 AM
If I remember correctly, for our Casey's CS meal it came with a hot dot, fries, dessert ( I remember choosing from Brownie or Cracker Jacks ) and drink.

gigi1313
12-05-2010, 11:26 AM
yep... hot dog or mini corn dogs, fries or apples, soft drink, and dessert (cracker jacks, chips, brownie)... not the best use of a CS credit, but one of our family's faves... they also have a small hot dog fixin's bar which includes hot cheese for the dog or fries... my kids ::heart:: casey's cheese fries!!

stephgles
12-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Love Casey's. It is always our first meal when we arrive at Disney.

They also have brownie's too.

Here is their menu: http://allears.net/menu/men_cas.htm

THEJOEL
12-08-2010, 09:51 PM
LOVED Casey's on our trip actually ate there twice.
We got two corn dog nugget meals and split them between two adults and our 4yo DD. We got an order of corn dog nuggets, a large drink, fries and either cracker jacks/brownie.
CASEY'S GOT 2 BIG THUMBS UP!!

stayhomemom77
12-10-2010, 01:13 PM
I took this from the "Confirmed Snack Credit List" Thread. The following items are available using a snack credit:

Side of Chili $3.29
Fries $2.49
Cotton Candy $3.29
Brownie $2.39
Cracker Jack $1.49
Dasani Bottled Water $2.50
Assorted sodas $2.19/$2.49
Milk/Chocolate Milk $2.19
Coffee $2.09
Hot Cocoa $2.09

If your light eater can make do with something(s) from above, it looks like you might be able to make it work! :thumbsup2

Momto2PrncChrmgs
12-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Haven't got to try Casey's yet because we always have done Rays for lunch and off-site for dinner. This trip we're planning on being at MK all-darn-day starting with breakfast at CP, so I'm hoping to try Casey's for a pre-Wishes snack/dinner this trip!!