PDA

View Full Version : 2 dining credits for Le Cellier 2011

donalducky
12-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Beware those of you who have booked a reservation to Le Cellier next year. As of March 1st it is becoming a signature dining location requiring 2 dining credits instead of 1 from previous years.

3Minnies1Mickey
12-03-2010, 11:21 PM
This was announced awhile back, and it's only 2 TS credits for dinner. Lunch is still 1 TS credit.

LilyWDW
12-04-2010, 07:50 AM
Beware those of you who have booked a reservation to Le Cellier next year. As of March 1st it is becoming a signature dining location requiring 2 dining credits instead of 1 from previous years.

2TS for dinner, 1 TS for lunch.

They will also be changing the menu.

The information was releases awhile back.

Let'sGoFlyAKite
12-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Yes, this was very disappointing news for me and DH. We both LOVED it and were looking forward to eating there next Oct. But I REFUSE to pay 2 TS credits for ANY meal @ Disney, so I guess we'll be skipping out in Le Celier.

TDC Nala
12-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Just for dinner. Lunch still 1 credit. The info has been out since August.

No info about whether or not they will actually change the lunch menu as well. But reading the boards I have come to understand that there are guests who won't consider booking it for lunch, just dinner. Personally I only book lunch there (I don't do the dining plan though...I might have to switch to dinners) and the lunch is fine.

donalducky
12-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Sorry I'm a little behind I guess. I didn't know that lunch would still be 1 credit and the menu was changing so I guess I'm not that upset anymore. Thanks

NMW
12-04-2010, 09:54 AM
I booked it for dinner for our May '11 trip. Not really my choice, I would have prefered Citricos, but I am giving in to my oldest son. We have not done dinner there in several years. We did lunch in 2008, so it's been a while since we ate there. I hope it's good! :goodvibes

mkleinbe
12-04-2010, 12:01 PM
I'm interested to see the new menu. I booked lunch when I made my ADRs for my June trip because like the PP, I don't like using 2TS credits for any WDW meal. (We always pay OOP for CRT.) Once the new dinner menu is released I might consider going and paying OOP, but for now we'll stick with lunch. It's a great lunch for only 1 TS credit.

OKW Lover
12-05-2010, 12:20 PM
I'm going to carefully look at the dinner menu once this changes. I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be just a higher "price" for the same food.

NMW
12-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Ok, after thinking more about it, I just switched our dinner at Le Celliar to Kona Cafe (a fav of my husbands) and picked up a another TS lunch. I just don't remember it being that great that it would be worth 2 credits. I mean, it was OK but I didn't leave there thinking about how good the food was like I do with some of the other signatures.

My oldest son will just have to deal with it! :goodvibes