PDA

View Full Version : Hairstyle concerns

tinkerbell 766
11-30-2010, 06:06 AM
Okay, so today in the post I received the ribbon and crystal hairband I ordered from Etsy and I am absolutely thrilled with it. I really love it!!!
My concern now, is the hairstyle I should wear it with.
Here is a reminder of the hairband

http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/tinkerbell766/Vow%20Renewal/il_570xN_192605186.jpg

My hair is shoulder length and quite fine and I have a soft feathery fringe.
I know that Patricia is a genius and can be totally relyed upon to come up with something brilliant, but I feel I need to give some idea of what I am after. The trouble is, I have not idea what that is!!! Any great ideas for hairstyles that would look goos with this hairband girls?
Thank you so much!!!

tinkerbell 766
11-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Okay forget the last post!!
I have decided (in consultation with my daughter) that the hair band is going to become a bracelet!!
I tied it around my wrist, and it looked absolutely stunning as a bracelet, and it goes so well with my earrings. It will be easy to convert, as I just need to either shorten the ribbon and tie it on or add some sort of bracelet fixing from my local jewellry-making craft shop.
If I am honest, I felt that the jewel was too heavy on my head and the ribbon too slippery for my straight, fine hair and I think it would have worried me too much.
My DD and I both agree that it will look even more stunning as a bracelet, and the little Mickey head bangle I had bought to wear, I can use for the TTD where things are less formal and more laid back.
So now it is back to square one with the hair!!

pixie921
11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Turning it into a bracelet is a wonderful idea! It's such a pretty piece of jewelry, whether worn in the hair or on the wrist! :thumbsup2