PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon Registry Not Working? AGAIN?!?

Meghatron
11-30-2010, 04:21 AM
So I just tried to log in and check my guestbook, and it says it can't find my registry. This has happened before, but I could still pull up the registry in a search as if I were a guest, so I figured it was more stupid Disney website bugs and they'd fix it soon -- as long as my guests could get to it, I didn't care. Tonight not only can I not log in, when I search for my registry as a guest it is MISSING. Can anyone else access their registry or is it down for everyone? Is the money already on our gift card safe? Why can't Disney make this stupid thing work properly?

MsEsty
11-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Whew! I thought that because our wedding is a week away, they closed it down, but we couldn't even see the purchases that we knew were made.

I'll be calling them in 30 minutes and I'll edit/reply with their response.

Meghatron
11-30-2010, 12:14 PM
It's back up now, but this happens far too often for my liking. :P

sambycat
11-30-2010, 03:10 PM
All The Disney websites are notoriously buggy. The cruise site is the worst!!!

sambycat
11-30-2010, 04:41 PM
All The Disney websites are notoriously buggy. The cruise site is the worst!!!

BecBennett
12-02-2010, 05:56 PM
I've got the registry, but only know how to find it from a guest point of view. How do you log in as the bride?

Firefly09
12-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I've got the registry, but only know how to find it from a guest point of view. How do you log in as the bride?

After clicking on the Honeymoon Registry main page there is an option for managing your registry below the options for searching for a registry and starting a new one. It asks you to sign in after clicking if you're not already signed in to the Disney website.

Dizny
01-10-2011, 10:49 AM
This is so frustrating! I cannot log in as a guest, but as a bride I can. I hope they fix this before my wedding in June!:mad:

DisneyLeah
01-11-2011, 02:15 PM
:mad:

Yeah, it's still down and extremely frustrating. We've only gotten 1 gift from the registry, but I have had about 6 people tell me that it didnt work for them over the course of the past few months. :eek: I'm sure others had the same experience but didn't feel compelled to tell me.

Very disappointing since we already have a house and really only wanted honeymoon funds. My wedding is in about 3.5 weeks, so I really hope they get it back up soon.

arghh..

plutogal
01-11-2011, 07:28 PM
It has been down since Friday. I emailed on Saturday and called on Monday and the guy said they knew it was down and they were working to get it back up and running. Today I got an email response that said:

Dear Kim,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and completely understand your frustration. Unfortunately the website has been experiencing technical difficulties. We are currently working on this issue with our IT team and we hope to get this fixed as soon as possible. We will notify you via email once the problem has been fixed. Again we do apologize for the inconvenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Kind Regards,
Disney's Honeymoon Registry

librarygeek
01-11-2011, 09:11 PM
I just logged in and had no problem. Everything is still there. Hopefully that is a good sign?

sambycat
01-11-2011, 09:25 PM
ours is STLL not working. and 2 weeks before the wedding. arg!

PartofDisney'sWorld
01-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Mine's working today....we'll see what happens tomorrow though. :confused3

KristiLyn
01-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Finally! Mines working again :)

lexis
12-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I have been trying to register for a few weeks and can not. The website always says it is experiencing technical difficulties.