PDA

View Full Version : Problems submitting DFTW questionnaire

geek+nerd
11-29-2010, 03:23 PM
DF and I have both tried to submit the questionnaire from different computers with no luck. You can't save the information, and when we hit submit, it tries to submit the form using Outlook, which neither of us uses for email (seriously-does anybody use Outlook?).

Has anyone else had an issue? I've emailed my planner, but she's out of the office, and I thought I'd check to see if anyone here can help.

TIA!

sambycat
11-29-2010, 03:24 PM
we faxed ours. i don't remember if she even said to email it back (it may say that) but i had all kinds of writings and crud i wrote everywhere!

geek+nerd
11-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks! Did you try submitting via email like it says to and have problems, or did you just decide to fax?

sambycat
11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
no, we just faxed. but i also can send faxes easily from my copier (although if i had to set it to recieve a fax, i might die). i also have a mac, so i notice that i have to remember to send everything or change their stuff over or else all the lines are weird. DPS sent us something that *seemed* to allow me to write on and email back, but it didn't allow the space i needed to complete a sentence! i know faxing is a pain if you don't have it, but what about scanning it? if i had to go out and pay and fax something, i think i would just retype it all myself and email them a word documentor whatever.

good luck!