PDA

View Full Version : TiW and CRT

Marshay
11-28-2010, 10:06 PM
I just booked Cinderella's Royal Table for the first time and am very excited! We also have a Tables in Wonderland card.

I assume we show the TiW card at the meal and then they will deduct 20%, right?

I didn't see a space on-line where I could input my TiW card along with my credit card.

Thx for the help!

vicki_c
11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
That is correct - they will re-run your bill @ the restaurant to remove the discount (just tell your server you want to use TiW). Just be aware that it won't be 20% off the entire price - they remove some portion of the total price that covers the photo with Cinderella, so your discount will be less than 20% of the entire amount you paid in advance.

Edited to add: you are paying for it in advance though now - but then they will credit you back @ the restaurant because I wasn't sure if that's what you were asking in part of your post.

Marshay
11-28-2010, 10:16 PM
That is correct - they will re-run your bill @ the restaurant to remove the discount (just tell your server you want to use TiW). Just be aware that it won't be 20% off the entire price - they remove some portion of the total price that covers the photo with Cinderella, so your discount will be less than 20% of the entire amount you paid in advance.

Edited to add: you are paying for it in advance though now - but then they will credit you back @ the restaurant because I wasn't sure if that's what you were asking in part of your post.

Yes, since I was charged 'in full' on-line, I wasn't sure how to get back my 20% for using a TiW. Thanks for the head's up that it isn't just 20% since they don't discount the photo (too funny!)

So I got charged today. Then it sounds like I will get a portion of the meal (<20%-ish) refunded back to me in May.

Thx!