PDA

View Full Version : Engagement pictures by David and Vicki Arndt!

Jules~Marie
11-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share that David and Vicki posted some sneak peaks from our engagement shoot a couple of weeks ago! I'm so excited! :cool1:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=253622&id=111170876189

The Arndt's are so much fun, we can't wait to see them again at our wedding in January!!!

Katiebugg14
11-28-2010, 10:03 PM
I just saw your session on facebook about an hour ago. So cute! How long did the session last? We are thinking about using them for our wedding in July.

sambycat
11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
aren't they awesome??? your pictures are great!!! all i regret was not putting more thought into outfits for our whole shindig... you guys look great!!!!! :cutie:

Nikisha421
11-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Your pictures are so beautiful...I love David and Vicki's work...

April Elizabeth
11-28-2010, 10:15 PM
I love, love, love your pictures! The sky was beautiful! What time of day was it? I'm so excited for David and Vicki to do ours!

Matthew Saville
11-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Awesome pictures! It's always a HUGE help to shoot with your wedding photographer beforehand, so you can get a feel for things. That way by the time your wedding rolls around, you're nice and relaxed in front of their camera. :-)

=Matt=

tinkerbell 766
11-29-2010, 06:36 AM
Aww Jules these are stunning!!!
You both look so happy!!

Jules~Marie
11-29-2010, 06:42 AM
I just saw your session on facebook about an hour ago. So cute! How long did the session last? We are thinking about using them for our wedding in July.
We met with them at 3:45 and ended at 6. It was a lot of fun, and the time just flew by. We really wanted some sunset pics so that's why we started kind of late.
aren't they awesome??? your pictures are great!!! all i regret was not putting more thought into outfits for our whole shindig... you guys look great!!!!! :cutie:
They are awesome, so much fun to be around! Thanks, yeah originally I was going to wear a dress and then I decided I wanted to be comfortable, so now I'm thinking I should've cared more about what I wore. Oh well! :)
Your pictures are so beautiful...I love David and Vicki's work...
Thank you! :goodvibes
I love, love, love your pictures! The sky was beautiful! What time of day was it? I'm so excited for David and Vicki to do ours!
Thank you! It was probably 5:30 when the sun started to set. You're going to have so much fun doing your pics!
Awesome pictures! It's always a HUGE help to shoot with your wedding photographer beforehand, so you can get a feel for things. That way by the time your wedding rolls around, you're nice and relaxed in front of their camera. :-)

=Matt=
Thank you! Yeah, we were a little nervous going into the photo session, so I'm really glad we got to do that before the wedding. Luckily, we had so much fun with our photographers, and now we're really looking forward to the wedding! It wasn't nearly as uncomfortable and awkward as I thought it would be! :laughing:

Jules~Marie
11-29-2010, 06:45 AM
Aww Jules these are stunning!!!
You both look so happy!!

Thank you!!! :) We had so much fun, probably because we kept making fun of each other the entire time. :rotfl: So romantic. ;)

LuvLuvLuv
11-29-2010, 06:49 AM
they turned out great!! very nice!!

Jules~Marie
11-29-2010, 09:35 PM
they turned out great!! very nice!!

Thank you!!! :banana:

SuzeQ
11-30-2010, 11:49 AM
They are awesome! I love the sky! You look beautiful!