PDA

View Full Version : Captain's Grille or Boardwalk area restaurant for dinner?

ratfam
11-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Has anyone had dinner recently at Captain's Grille? I am considering booking a dinner for our trip next year, we will be staying at BCV but have never dined there before. We won't be visiting the parks and won't be on DDP but would like to have a table service dinner at the BC/YC or Boardwalk area one night, if you don't like Captain's Grille what would you recommend? I don't think Kouzzina would work for the kids, and I don't know that I want to spend as much as Flying Fish would set us back for a family meal.

Thanks in advance!

rlovew
11-28-2010, 10:09 PM
We had a very good meal at the Captain's Grille last week. The food was delicious. We would have liked more prompt refills on our drinks but the food quality was very good.

Forever Fairy
11-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Try the Crew Cup Lounge at the YC. It's right next door to the Yatchman Steakhouse and for dinner, they offer a limited menu but it's from the Steakhouse.

It's a bar area with seating. We've had excellent service for every visit and love the ambiance!

If you want to try something at the Boardwalk area that has a full menu, I recommend the Flying Fish.