PDA

View Full Version : How hard is it to get signature dining?

fallen_angel727
11-28-2010, 09:13 PM
well the subject line says it all...I'm looking to book CG, HBD, Yachtsman and Artist point.

I know that CG will probably be pretty hard to get as well as Brown Derby as we want a fantasmic package, but what about Yachtsman and Artist Point? Is it difficult to get ADR's for these 2, should I be worried? :confused3 for all of the signature ADR's we d aren't picky about seating times or anything

Thanks for any input

KJay
11-28-2010, 09:18 PM
I think it all depends on how far out you're doing ADRS, and whether it's a busy time of year. I just got CG and Brown Derby with no problems for mid-May, and there were multiple days & times available- but, it's not a super-busy time of year, and there's no free dining, so that makes a big difference. When are you going?

fallen_angel727
11-28-2010, 09:21 PM
We're going the last 2 weeks in July, busy but no free dining at least. however we only have the dining plan for part of the trip so we only have 6 days to play around with to get the ADR's..but because we're doing deluxe dining we want all the signature meals that look appealing to us

Cinderella94
11-28-2010, 09:36 PM
We always get ADRs at Yachtsman no problem.

KJay
11-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I just noticed your ticker- so obviously, you're on top of your 180 day mark! I think you'll have no problem getting what you want :thumbsup2 Good luck!

Sagginit
11-28-2010, 11:12 PM
artists point was easy to get. CG required planning but still got during free dining with five months to go.

Sweet Melissa
11-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Since your times are flexible and you're calling right at the 180 day mark, I don't think you should have any problems getting the meals you want. We had four signature dinners on our last trip and the only one that gave me even the slightest trouble was California Grill. I tried for a time around 8:30 and the closest I could get to that was 7:40. There were still plenty of other time slots to choose from. I was just competing with people strategizing their dinner plans for viewing the last night of Hallowishes.

liamsaunt
11-29-2010, 03:03 PM
I booked my ADRs for next week for a party of five about a month ago, and the only place I could not get was California Grill. I am continuing to check for cancellations, but no luck so far. Artist Point was available every night of our trip, but we had a bad meal there last year so are skipping this time. I saw availability for Yachtman also but I don't eat red meat. I booked Jiko and and Flying Fish for our signature dining. We are also eating at the new TS places in Mexico and Italy, Yak and Yeti, Raglan Road, Bluezoo, Kona Cafe, 'Ohana and Rose and Crown.

I think since you are booking so far out you will get what you want with little problems.

Pooh&OurHunny
11-29-2010, 05:26 PM
since you are booking on your 180 mark and flexible with time you should be fine. I booked my 180 and have been chaning my dinning especially the signature and I was still able to do so...I got Yatchman's on a different night (I did this one week before I leave)