PDA

View Full Version : Eatery Open After Midnight?

*NikkiBell*
11-28-2010, 05:29 PM
Anyone know of a place on property that is open after midnight? I'm arriving late and was wondering if I could eat at the World instead of the airport.

disney david
11-28-2010, 05:37 PM
Anyone know of a place on property that is open after midnight? I'm arriving late and was wondering if I could eat at the World instead of the airport.

The poly nquick service is open 24/7 and it really good at any time of the day plus you could get dole whip 24/7 and their nothing wrong with that.

Sugardimples
11-28-2010, 05:58 PM
Picabu at the Dolphln is open 24/7. ESPN Club is open until 1 during the week and until 2 on the weekend.

Shir Kahn
11-28-2010, 07:02 PM
There's also a pizza place that delivers to the resorts up until 5am I believe. The number for them will most likely be in your room.

Eeyore's Pal
11-28-2010, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't count on getting anything at the airport. If your flight is really late, all the eateries there will be closed too.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
11-29-2010, 01:40 PM
The poly nquick service is open 24/7 and it really good at any time of the day plus you could get dole whip 24/7 and their nothing wrong with that.Even though Captain Cook's is open 24 hours their grill closes at 11:00 PM and the only options are cold items available in their fridge. Plus after 12:00 AM there is basically nothing left in the fridge and the items are not replaced until the morning. It's the same situation a Gasparilla's Grill & Games which is the countunter service locationfor the Grand Floridian. They are also open 24 hours, however their grill closes at 11:00 PM and after that it's whatever cold items are left in their fridge.

disney david
11-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Even though Captain Cook's is open 24 hours their grill closes at 11:00 PM and the only options are cold items available in their fridge. Plus after 12:00 AM there is basically nothing left in the fridge and the items are not replaced until the morning. It's the same situation a Gasparilla's Grill & Games which is the countunter service locationfor the Grand Floridian. They are also open 24 hours, however their grill closes at 11:00 PM and after that it's whatever cold items are left in their fridge.

thanks good to know thought the whole area was open 24/7 not that i am up at 2 am in disney but now i know not to go their for hot food.

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
11-29-2010, 11:50 PM
thanks good to know thought the whole area was open 24/7 not that i am up at 2 am in disney but now i know not to go their for hot food.You're welcome.