PDA

View Full Version : New Disney Bride and Groom Shirts

pinkmiss3
11-28-2010, 11:19 AM
There are two new bride and groom shirts for sale on the disney store website. I know alot of people make their own but these are actually pretty cool. They also have a bridesmaid and maid of honor shirt.

Belle2Be
11-28-2010, 01:08 PM
There are two new bride and groom shirts for sale on the disney store website. I know alot of people make their own but these are actually pretty cool. They also have a bridesmaid and maid of honor shirt.

Link? :D

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Here I found it, just scroll down:

http://www.disneystore.com/clothes/mn/1000204+1000995/

I am definitely getting these!

FutureMrs.B
11-28-2010, 01:25 PM
OMG those are 2 cute. I'm probably going to get mine and DF and for my bridesmaids and MOH!

princesswendy720
11-28-2010, 01:36 PM
I ordered the Bride and Groom ones on Friday night with the online coupon. I'm so excited for them.

Anyone else find it funny that they are using the top hat Mickey on all of the Groom stuff even though they discontinued it?

Belle2Be
11-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Cute!!!

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-28-2010, 02:20 PM
I ordered the Bride and Groom ones on Friday night with the online coupon. I'm so excited for them.

Anyone else find it funny that they are using the top hat Mickey on all of the Groom stuff even though they discontinued it?

Is that coupon still valid? Do you have a link or something to it?

Ember
11-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Very cute! I love seeing couples celebrating in the parks. :goodvibes

pixie921
11-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Oh, those are adorable! Since I'm not a bride anymore, I wish they had one that said "Mrs." like on the little pins and mugs ... then I could get one for our VR trip!

princesswendy720
11-28-2010, 04:05 PM
Is that coupon still valid? Do you have a link or something to it?

No..it was just a black Friday coupon for 20% off. It expired at the end of the 26th.

donald&daisy
11-28-2010, 05:39 PM
Super cute! I added one to my Amazon wishlist :)

BecBennett
11-28-2010, 06:54 PM
I made singlets using the same design... I prefer mine :rolleyes1

Glampire31
11-28-2010, 07:54 PM
thanks for the info..... Those are really neat :-)

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-28-2010, 09:28 PM
No..it was just a black Friday coupon for 20% off. It expired at the end of the 26th.

Oh alright, :rolleyes: Maybe they'll have something for cyber Monday!! :surfweb:

pinkmiss3
11-29-2010, 09:37 AM
There is a coupon code for up to 25% off and free shipping at the disney store. It only works for today because of cyber monday. The code is CYBER.

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Woohoo! Just bought 6 shirts (1 bride, 1 groom, 3 BM, and 1 MOH) and it came out to just under $100 with the discount!!! Yay!!:banana:

pinkmiss3
11-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Woohoo! Just bought 6 shirts (1 bride, 1 groom, 3 BM, and 1 MOH) and it came out to just under $100 with the discount!!! Yay!!:banana:

thats a really good deal! its also good that the shipping was free because its pretty pricey at the disney store. I ordered mine on friday. I got the bride and groom tee, but also the belle and ariel tee. my order came out to like $89 :goodvibes
I do think its funny that they are using the top hat on the shirt even though they are not selling that hat anymore. I got lucky and bought the set of ears off of ebay.

Bride-to-be
11-29-2010, 04:40 PM
did you girls notice the BM shirt is missing the dots on the Is?

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-29-2010, 04:59 PM
did you girls notice the BM shirt is missing the dots on the Is?

:eek: I didn't notice...oh well!! I still like them. Maybe since I didn't notice my girls won't either! :rolleyes1

elleinad16
11-29-2010, 07:59 PM
I wish they had "Best Man" and "Groomsmen" shirts too... :rolleyes:

FutureMrs.B
11-29-2010, 08:00 PM

I was thinking the same thing when I ordered them.

PartofDisney'sWorld
11-29-2010, 11:35 PM

I'm not surprised they don't have them, I've never seen BM and GM shirts anywhere. I don't really think it's something that guys would typically like to wear, like us girls.

I personally was wishing they had Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom shirts.

Meghatron
11-30-2010, 04:28 AM
No plus sizes. :( :( :(

elleinad16
11-30-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm not surprised they don't have them, I've never seen BM and GM shirts anywhere. I don't really think it's something that guys would typically like to wear, like us girls.

I personally was wishing they had Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom shirts.

LOL. I guess my group of guys are different then! They wanna go all-out and exclaim their wedding title. :rotfl:

Aurora2012
12-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah kinda bummer they don't have any Plus size sizes.

PartofDisney'sWorld
12-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Yeah kinda bummer they don't have any Plus size sizes.

I thought they did? I saw XL and XXL. I ordered an XL for my MOH.

Meghatron
12-03-2010, 12:07 AM
I thought they did? I saw XL and XXL. I ordered an XL for my MOH.

Those are not actually plus sizes, at least not by using the average human being model instead of a supermodel. Disney designates their plus sizes by putting PLUS in front of the Xs. The standalone XL and XXL are considered part of their standard sizing. Their size chart claims that XXL is a dress size 22 but I am hard pressed to fit into anything in the women's department they label as XXL. The men's/unisex shirts I can usually do a XXL, but the other day I had to dig up a PLUS 3X size on the rack for the unisex Mickey silhouette Christmas pajamas and they barely fit. :(

princesswendy720
12-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Our shirts got here today! And I promptly packed them away because I don't want anything bad to happen to them in the next 2 years! lol

I bought the Bride and Groom mugs when I was in Disney recently, and those are still in the box! I'm crazy....:laughing:

PartofDisney'sWorld
12-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Our shirts got here today! And I promptly packed them away because I don't want anything bad to happen to them in the next 2 years! lol

I bought the Bride and Groom mugs when I was in Disney recently, and those are still in the box! I'm crazy....:laughing:

See, now I'm mad. I bought my shirts almost a week ago and they haven't even been shipped yet. :mad::headache:

MsEsty
12-05-2010, 12:02 AM
As a "beware"...

The shirts are VERY VERY small. I normally wear a L t-shirt and bought the XXL when I noticed the style. The shirt is rediculously small and very thin (you could see the pattern of my bra underneath it). IMO it isn't that flattering and I'll only wear it this week under a jacket with the bride logo visable.

It definitely would be nice of them to offer the style in a regular t-shirt because I can't recommend people buy it as it stands.

disneylizzylou
12-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Agreed! The sizes do run extremely small I usually wear a Large and when I saw my shirt I knew that it wasn't going to work. I had bought one for me and one for my MOH (as a christmas gift) and now I have to return both :sad1:

sparkle.castle
12-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Such a huge disappointment. The shirts are super cute, but as others have said...really small! I would recommend ordering at least two sizes up from your normal size. I have to exchange mine :sad2:

april2011bride
12-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I called today to exchange mine too! Boo what a hassel!

FutureMrs.B
12-09-2010, 10:14 PM
Add me to the list. I just got home and found them and i tried mine on..nope not happening. Gotta exchange :rolleyes:

sparkle.castle
12-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Question for the ladies that are exchanging...what size are you normally and what size did you exchange for?

FutureMrs.B
12-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Question for the ladies that are exchanging...what size are you normally and what size did you exchange for?

I'm normally a medium, but that was snug on me. So I'm going to a large.

april2011bride
12-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi Ladies.....I have one size small bride shirt if anyone would like to have it. I paid $18.00 for it on cyber monday....just send me a message! :)

Prozac07
12-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Geez wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago! Ordered larges for both me and the fiance... I guess I'll prob be sending them back again for industrial sizes!

sparkle.castle
12-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Geez wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago! Ordered larges for both me and the fiance... I guess I'll prob be sending them back again for industrial sizes!

The men's sizes seem to run true to size (it did for my fiance). It's just the women's shirts, of course!

KMS'sGlassSlipper
01-15-2011, 02:14 AM
Does anyone happen to know if they sell these at Disney - like at the store at Downtown Disney? I'm a little wary of ordering them online now - and I am going to be going to Orlando soon to get some last minute stuff done and wanted to check them out in person...

Thanks in advance!

torsie24
01-17-2011, 09:44 AM
As a "beware"...

The shirts are VERY VERY small. I normally wear a L t-shirt and bought the XXL when I noticed the style. The shirt is rediculously small and very thin (you could see the pattern of my bra underneath it). IMO it isn't that flattering and I'll only wear it this week under a jacket with the bride logo visable.

It definitely would be nice of them to offer the style in a regular t-shirt because I can't recommend people buy it as it stands.
I wish I'd read this post before I asked my neighbour to bring me some back!!

I got the L and while it 'fits' it is too tight for me to be comfortable in it.

I'm asking a dress maker friend to put some panels along the sides so it doesn't go to waste.

Luckily the mens sizing seems OK.

PartofDisney'sWorld
01-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Does anyone happen to know if they sell these at Disney - like at the store at Downtown Disney? I'm a little wary of ordering them online now - and I am going to be going to Orlando soon to get some last minute stuff done and wanted to check them out in person...

Thanks in advance!

I actually called them the other day and they said they do not sell them in the stores. :(