PDA

View Full Version : Max number of people in Garden Grill booth?

jakal
11-27-2010, 04:40 PM
HI all-

I have reservations in a few weeks and it has been awhile since I dined at Garden Grill and can't remember a couple things.

Do they only have booths or are there booths and tables? Also, how many adults would you say could fit into one of the booths?

Thanks everyone :santa:

pixarmom
11-27-2010, 05:17 PM
We love Garden Grill! I don't have an official answer to your question about maximum adults per booth, but we've been to Garden Grill many times and I can share our experience.

They have semi-circle booths on the lower level and tables on the upper level. We have comfortably fit up to 4 adults and a child in a standard lower level booth. Currently, our family of 2 adults and 3 children fits in a standard booth. But I've also noticed a couple larger booths on the lower level that would accomodate more (at least six adults, I think.) We'll request that for our party of 4 adults and 3 children in February. Otherwise, I know they can accomodate us at a table on the upper level.

Enjoy! :wizard:

rjmum
11-27-2010, 07:33 PM
We ate there in June w/ a group of 6. They put us at one of the booths on the lower level. There was a larger table and a smaller table. They put us at the larger one and we were VERY cramped. We asked if we could use both tables and they happily combined them for us. :) We probably could have put another person or two in there comfortably.
Hope this helps. :)

kendzee94
11-28-2010, 07:08 AM
We went there with 4 adults and two children and again with 4 adults with 4 children (they combined the two booths at the bottom level).

PrincessArlena'sDad
11-28-2010, 07:11 AM
Can they put a high chair on the lower level, or only the tables on the upper level?

carrie6466
11-28-2010, 10:21 AM
We had 4 adults, 3 small kids; a 4 & 6 yr old and a high chair for the 1 yr old. We sat on the lower level. :)

TheRustyScupper
11-28-2010, 12:20 PM
1) Booths on the lower level, tables on the upper level.
2) The booth does not have facing seats.
3) It is a long booth with a open middle section.
4) They can put a bridge over the center to make a long booth.
5) For several people, it is tough to talk, as you are in a straight line.